Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year and January ScrapRoom Share!

Well, Christmas is over and there are no traces of it now in my home! Whoot! Whoot! I LOVE Christmas, believe me I do, but I am also super excited to see it go. It was a great one though. Full of family time, laughs, kisses and snuggles, and TONS of goodies! It was truly great! We also had a super fabulous New Years. We spent the day at my in-laws home...LOVE that! And we rang in the New Year surrounded by family. We went down the dirt road from our in-laws home and met up with TONS of cousins, aunts, and uncles...the kids had a BLAST!

Hope you had a great holiday...Happy New Year!!

I do have a few projects to share using the January ScrapRoom kit! It is a good one...like always! Take a look...


This is What Life Looks Like
NYC Wine Country
Happy 4 Snow

Beautiful Snow Angel


Walking the Line

What a Catch


Simple Stories Card Set
Have a great Monday!

signature

4 comments:

Diana Waite said...

happy new year--BEAUTIFUL creations!

Jamie Harder said...

Wow...love all your creations!!!!

L.B. said...

Love the blues on the snow pages!

Michelle said...

Wow!! Awesome projects Frances!! I am glad you all had a wonderful holiday!