I am so happy with the quality of the photographs my new camera is taking. These are a few pictures of kids at the Christmas Festival on Saturday. The girls are singing their solos and Brock and Vivi are checking out the alligators.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Absolutely wonderful pictures. Your dedication to your scrapbooking is only surpassed by your unwavering dedication to your family.
I love all the pictures...especially the little people..and of course...the big good looking ones too...keep up the wonderful fun...look forward to my daily dose...aunt stella
3 comments:
Absolutely wonderful pictures. Your dedication to your scrapbooking is only surpassed by your unwavering dedication to your family.
These photos are awesome!!! I love the sepia-like tone from the canopy. Keep clicking!
I love all the pictures...especially the little people..and of course...the big good looking ones too...keep up the wonderful fun...look forward to my daily dose...aunt stella
Post a Comment