Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sketches...Oh how I love thee!

I know that is the corniest post title, but I mean it...I love sketches! I have been putting off scrapbooking these dance pictures from early 2007 because I have scrapbooked dance pictures already 10 times in 2007. It becomes pretty tough to not do the same old thing...pink, black, ballet slippers...Yeah, you know. So I surfed a few of my favorite sites and found these two totally cute sketches which gave me all the inspiration I needed. I love them now!

"Do a Little Dance"--#4 Sketch at 52 sketches...52 weeks

"Gotta Dance"--Inspired Blueprints January Sketch

signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say you were inspired! Those pages are darling. The colors are so fun and vibrant and match the dance outfits perfectly. I also love your clusters and the titles! Cute, cute!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Be sure to post this at Inspired Blueprints! It may qualify for their contest.

Anonymous said...

so cute!!!