Saturday, February 21, 2009

Friday Night Crop!

It's that time of the week again...and it's time to scrapbook!! The past couple of weeks have been very busy and it seems as though I cannot finish a scrapbook page. Finally, I was able to sit at my desk and get busy. Two of the layouts have been sitting on my desk for two weeks and I was dying to finish them. All in all it was a pretty productive night.

Sketch #10 at Inspired Blueprints-Project 12 Layout for January

Sketch #6 from 52 sketches...52 weeks-"Picture Perfect"

This was actually a Becky Fleck sketch for the guest designer spot
at Back Porch Memories...never submitted it-"Education is Key"

Sketch #5 from 52 sketches...52 weeks-"In Complete Awe"
(One of my most favorite titles ever!)

Sketch #7 from 52 sketches...52 weeks-"Enjoy"

signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all GREAT! Such bright, fun colors and super cute pictures. You got a lot done as well.

Kimo(don)2 said...

BEAUTIFUL............love your work!

Anonymous said...

awesome layouts!!!

Melissa Fournet said...

These l/o are so rocking great!! just love them!! might have to scrap lift some ideas off of you!!
hope to see ya soon at the store
melissa