Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another Scrappy Weekend!

Don't you just love when you can start a page on Friday and work on it at your leisure all weekend? I do...this is how I get the most pleasure from my hobby. I think the key is that there is no pressure to finish a page, only to enjoy what I am creating. Here are a couple of layouts that I "leisurely" completed this weekend.

I totally fell in love with Sketch #45 from Creative Scrappers.
Here is my layout entitled "Look at me...I am 3"

Not necessarily my most favorite layout I've created, but I am dying to get my hands on the March prize at Inspired Blueprints. This layout is based on Sketch #12--"Long Over "do"

Have a great week....


signature

6 comments:

Aphra said...

I am in LOVE with that cupcake you crafted. It's super cute, and I will be lifting that at some point! Like the addition of the clocks on Brock's page. Sweet boy!

Kristi B. said...

cute layouts! I love all the colors & embellishments.
I am a slow scrapper myself & usually take an entire day to finish a layout. I set a goal for myself to move a little faster this weekend in hopes of finishing multiple challenges & all I did was give myself scrapper's block.
I think working without the pressure is best for me too.

Anonymous said...

yummy cupcake! Love the layouts, soo much fun and soo colorful!

Anonymous said...

adorable layouts!!! I really like your style of scrapbooking

Gabrielle said...

Great LO's! Love scrappy weekends!

Wendy said...

love the layouts and the cupcake is precious!