Friday, March 13, 2009

My sweet, little girls...

It was our 2nd annual visit to Baton Rouge for Dance Competition and we had a blast! We left Natchitoches at 9:00 a.m. and did not arrive home till 9:30 p.m. On the way to Baton Rouge we picked up two old ladies hitchhiking near Carencro...Just kidding, I picked up my mom and Aunt Stella. We all enjoyed ourselves. It was fun spending time with each other and the girls loved wathching the other teams dance. Over this Saturday I came to terms with a few things...First, my girls are awesome dancers and L-O-V-E it! My second realization was not as easy as the first...they are growing up. Yes, I know they are all dressed up in dance clothes and stage make-up, but they are truly getting too big. Since we are officially finished with having children (4 is enough...right Chris?), I find myself longing for the days of messy faces, sleeping on my chest, and reading, singing, and dancing "The Barnyard Dance." Here are a few pics of the girls.

Sweet girls...

Can Annalise's hip be poked out any further?

Steps by Stephanie Junior Prepline--1st place "Freeway of Love"


signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm with you, they grow up too fast!! It sounds like you had a good time though, despite the "growing pains". hmmmm do I see a pink, black and white page coming soon?? I love that color combo.

Aphra Bolyer said...

Sassy! They look tooooo old. They are rocking those leotards though!

Anonymous said...

great pics!!! They look adorable!