Saturday, April 11, 2009

To "DYE" for!

Just a few pics of our annual Easter Dying Tradition! We had a grand time...like always. I got the smart idea to buy the Easter egg dye that sparkles...notice the word "smart". I failed to read the directions in the store, only to find out that it was actually a 3 part process (dye, apply glue, and shake the fragile egg in glitter). Well about two minutes into step #1, I decided that this needed to move a little faster (imagine that!?), and can you imagine 4 kids applying glue and shaking an egg? I told the kids that the directions said that we were supposed to dye the eggs and the Easter bunny would magically make the eggs sparkle by morning! Well, they bought it. We dyed the eggs and off to bed they went...now that was "smart"!!!

Yep...this bunch would have shook eggs in glitter!

The old pro!

This one had more dye on herself than the eggs!

Check out her attire...a Little Mermaid swimsuit!
She insists on getting herself dressed after bath time...what a hoot!

Hope you had a good laugh and HAPPY EASTER!!!!


signature

No comments: