Don't you just love that name? Well I will be throwing around a bit more...I made the Design Team!!!! Not only did I, but my BFF, Aphra, did too! I suspect there will be a ton of late night scrappy phone calls...hehe! Anyhoo, I am super excited. I have been playing along for awhile now and have enjoyed every minute of it. There is a challenge, word of the week, and sketch of the week posted every Tuesday and a super RAK given at the end of the month. You can check it out here.
I have been holding on to my submission for over a month and I am dying to show you...here it is! Thanks so much Jessica, Denise, and Melissa for giving me this opportunity...I can't wait to get started!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations, lady! You deserve that spot, you rock!
8 comments:
Congratulations, lady! You deserve that spot, you rock!
Congrats Frances...we love your work and we are looking forward to working with you!!!!
wooohooo - congrats!! They are a great DT and I cant wait to see all your creations. I love that tree with the alphas
YIPPEE!!!! So Happy for you and Aphra!!! Love that LO! Love that tree!!! How stinking cute!!!
That's so exciting! Congrats to you and Aphra. Love your LO too.
LOVE this! An alphabet tree....soo darn cute. Looking forward to 'working' with you....he,he. On the same team...how fun?
Gorgeous layout! Congrats to you, well deserved! I did some scrapping on the weekend finally, I would love it if you checked it out!
so creative!!!
Post a Comment