Friday, June 26, 2009

HELLO MY BLOG FRIENDS!

Hi everybody...I miss you! I am on vacation in NYC and having a blast! However, I keep looking at my blog with the same old post for a week and decided I must change it. So, I decided to share with you some of the things I have been doing. It has truly been a relaxing trip. In the past when I have visited New York, we have ran like crazy to see as much as we can see. This trip, I was determined to take it easy and we have done just that. Here are a few pics of my visit.

This time we went out east on Long Island to the North Fork to visit the wineries. It was a perfect way to relax...the scenery was absolutely beautiful and the wine was amazing.
This pic reminds me of "Where is Waldo?"...Do you see me?
OMG! I have been waiting for 3 years to see Stomp and finally I did. It was wonderful. The cast never said a word, they only made music out of trash...no kidding.
Surprisingly, I have not done much shopping...I haven't really wanted to. These shoes, however, I just could not pass up. Look at them, they kinda look like a scrapbook layout. It has patterned paper, ribbon, stitching, flowers, and buttons...the perfect scrapbook layout! The best part, I spent less on these shoes than I have spent on scrapbook supplies in a long time...15.oo!
I really am having a blast, but I am getting seriously homesick. I miss my husband and my babies terribly. I am also missing my scrapbook table. Well, I will be returning Sunday and I can not wait. I have tons to reveal this next week...check back Sunday!

signature

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, looks like you're having a blast. LOVE the shoes, and STOMP!?!?! I'm so jealous!

Tara Orr said...

well its about time!! I came to your blog daily waiting for some new stuff and nothing! LOL - glad you're having a wonderful time

Diana Waite said...

Those shoes are FABULOUS!!! So glad to hear that you are having a great time! And STOMP!! how cool is that?!

Susan said...

Glad you are having a great time! Can't wait to see the new stuff!

Jocelyn said...

So glad that you are having a great time and those shoes.....oh my they do remind me of a page and I adore them!!!!!! Enjoy the rest of your time!!!! :) Great pics!!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Great post....love seeing all those fab photos! And, ahem, do you have a second pair of those shoes in a size 9 in your bag? HOLY MOLY they're cue!!! See ya soon!

Brook said...

Hey, Frances, one of your Mosh Posh pages was featured on the Lily Bee Designs blog! Yay!!! And those shoes are SO fun. What will you wear them with? :)

Anonymous said...

those shoes are too darn cute!

kate blue said...

man those shoes rocked-where did you get them???