Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Look at Me...I'm blogging on Tuesday!!

It has been two full weeks since I have been able to blog during the week. So, you know what that means...I'm getting in the groove. When I left school today, ALL of my papers were graded and posted from last week...got home, all of my clothes are washed, folded, and hung...And lastly, it's 8:19 and every last one of my kiddos are in bed...life is good!

I have such fun, scrappy news to share. I have been holding on to a secret...I am the newest member of the Mosh Posh Design Team!!! Whoot-Whoot! If you remember, I was the Guest Designer for July and loved it. Kristen emailed me a while back and asked if I would join in on the fun regularly...I said...YES!! YES!! YES!! If you haven't taken a stroll by the Mosh Posh in a while, you really should visit...the site has had a facelift. It is so fun and fresh! Also the September kit was posted only a few hours ago. Take a look...

Now, isn't that fabulous! It is filled with Sassafras Lass, Cosmo Cricket, Lily Bee, American Crafts, Jenni Bowlin, and Basic Grey...WOW! And the add-ons are just as fabulous!! You can check out all of the September goodies HERE. Like I haven't teased you enough...Kristen has put together several discounted "grab bags" and they are super fun too. You can find them HERE.

Hope all is well and you are adjusting to your new schedules...see ya soon!

signature

7 comments:

Jess said...

congrats Frances! :)

Michelle said...

So Cool, Frances!! Congrats!! I was just over at MP, checking out their kit... finally!! My card was charged earlier, but the kit wasn't up til recently. I can't wait to see what you made with it!! Whoo!!Hoo!!

Susan said...

Congrats Frances! I LOVE Mosh Posh! I can't wait to see your creations as part of their DT. I am also getting in the groove at school and don't feel quite so overwhelmed anymore!!

Tracey said...

Congratulations Frances. That's awesome news :)

Diana Waite said...

congradulations! That is so AWESOME!!--(also about having a little bit of time to yourself! :))

Tara Orr said...

Congrats on the new DT darlin' - great job!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Yayyy! Way to go on your new DT! LOVE Mosh Posh.....they made a good choice for their new team. Love your new blog look too! So fun and whimsical!