Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ode to the English Teacher...Me!

One of my most favorite things about being on the Design Team at Scrapping Out LOUD!, is that you get to create 2 challenges during your term. It is sooo much fun to not only create a layout to show off, but really show off your creativity in creating a challenge...FUN! FUN! Well, with that being said, this is my week, and I decided to pay tribute to the hardworking, grammatically correct, subject/verb agreeing English teacher...ME! (I also made up that series...I crack myself up!) The challenge is to use a quote in your title and to use one part of speech in your journaling...if you need some brushing up on your skills, I am available for a small fee. Take a look at my layout...

"A Teacher Affects Eternity"
I used the Noel Mignon "Core Curriculum" kit...let me take a breath...it is to die for! Thanks Noel for making me soooo happy. Wondering where my single part of speech journaling is? I used nouns and wrote them around the schoolhouse patterned paper.

You really should go and check out the other Design Team layouts...they are fabulous! Just so ya know they get an "A" in my gradebook! See ya soon,

signature

6 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

Those red alpha brads are my absolute favorite circle!!! Love it. Will be stealing it! Great challenge!

Laurel said...

Wow, a great challenge and fabulous layout!

Anonymous said...

Love love love this LO, it's awesome. My family always makes fun of me because my lack of english skills. You should see us doing mad libs, I have to ask my kids what a verb means. Very bad, I know.
I so badly missed the bus on that kit, I got there too late and now I'm so bummed. It's amazing.

laterg8r said...

beautiful LO :D

Jess said...

loved this challenge...love how your pg. came out! thanks for the "A"! ;)

Jamie Harder said...

how fabulous is your page!!! Love it!!