Wednesday, December 2, 2009

An Early Christmas Present

I know I have blogged about all of the changes underway at my house...oh wait, did I mention house? I HAVE A NEW HOUSE!!!!!! I love it and it is all mine, officially. We closed last Wednesday, and boy, the work has really begun. The house is truly move in ready, but my hubby and I are intent on making some changes before we move in. Take a look...

Isn't it pretty? It is nestled amongst the trees of 4 acres...lots of room for my little darlings to roam.

There are my two oldest girls doing their part...such cuties!



These are pics of the eat-in-kitchen. I am now on the hunt for a 7-8 foot table, in an attempt to fill up the space. It has a fireplace in it...it is so cozy.

This was the formal living/dining room. In the next couple of weeks it will be converted to a formal dining and study...the walls will be re-sheet rocked, new paint, hardwood floors.

Yep, this is my scrap space! It is a LARGE closet with a counter top. It is receiving a face lift...new paint, shelving, and lighting. See the paint tray? It's PINK!!!

That's my double-oven...and that was our latest night yet...1:43 A.M.

My cute hubby...doing his duty of smiling for the camera. He has worked so hard to get us in this house...thank you honey.

There ya have it. I will be posting some before and after pics as we finish. Thanks for stopping by!

P.S. There ya go Aphra! ;)

signature

9 comments:

Diana Waite said...

oh, this is SO exciting!! Congrats!! Enjoy when all is ready to roll! :)

Brook said...

Wow, Frances! You've been very busy! Congrats on the house. It looks wonderful!!

Unknown said...

Congrats, Sylvia! What a fab Christmas present! Your family is beautiful. :)

laterg8r said...

what a beautiful home you have, can't wait to see the after pics :D

Aphra Bolyer said...

It's just beautiful! Before and after all the changes. You sooooo deserve it, and I'm crazy happy for you guys. Save me a seat at the scrap counter! Love ya'll!

Denise said...

Oh Frances your new home is beautiful!!! YOu are going to love all 4 acres....and decorating!!! Best of luck to you and your family!

Michelle said...

Congratulations, Frances!! I am so excited for you and your family!! It is beautiful!!

Angie Blom said...

Congratulations to you and your family Frances, it is a beautiful house ... a fireplace oh so nice. Enjoy it!

Devin Krause said...

I love how much space your new home has.