Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Sketch With 6 Photos...I'm not kidding!

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas"...and if you are like me the pictures are already piling up!! Well, I am here to save the day. How about a single-page sketch with 6 pictures...yea, you heard me 6 PICTURES!!!! Take a look at my December sketch that I completed for Right at Home...

December Sketch
RAHSketch3


...and here is my take on the sketch using my December goodies from Right at Home. This month Lisa sent me My Mind's Eye Colorful Christmas Collection and it is caaa-ute!

"Watchful Eye"
DSCN4913

Hope this helps with the mountain of photos. Happy Holidays!


signature

2 comments:

Susan said...

Love this sketch! I hope I can find time to use it! Not only are the pics piling up here, but also the to do list is getting really loooooong!

Michelle said...

That is a great sketch, Frances!! I will definitely be using it!! Scrapping my back log..TONS of photos from Christmas 2007!! Daunting task, let me tell you!!! I think this will make a great double page.. just mirror it.

Hope all is well with your and your family! Merry Christmas!!