Monday, March 29, 2010

Paper Poppy Sneak!

Whoot! Whoot! It's sneak time again at Paper Poppy. And I am back sneakin' around... again...naughty, naughty girl! So, I only have one, itty-bitty, tiny sneak...I don't wanna give anything away...


Wowzers, huh! Lots of amazing spring colors and patterns. Pops of black. Butterflies and maybe some flowers. And the buttons . . . I just LOVE the buttons!!! I have soooo many fun things planned for the rest of my kit...check back the full reveal is April 1st!!

You can still e-mail Aphra at millibo1009@yahoo.com to pre-order the kit. She will be shipping those out on Wednesday, especially nice for all you ladies that live in Canada or overseas.

See ya soon!!


signature

9 comments:

Jennifer Shaw said...

Great sneak peak! Can't wait to see what you create!! :)

Teri said...

I can't wait for the full reveal, Frances! I love that butterfly trail. :) I'm off to email Aphra to pre-order my kit! :)

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

This looks fabulous Frances! Can't wait to see your full reveal!

This just struck me...
you are "Fabulous Frances"
and Aphra is "Amazing Aphra"! LOL!!!

Leanne J said...

wow.. what a sneak peak Frances.. and thanks for the lovin on my blog.. thought i'd check you out and amazing..wow.. i really hate how far behind we are in Australia in the products.. the kits look amazing... and i will also be following this blog from now on.. thanks again. and i'm in awe of the products and the way you use them.. cheers.. happy days to you.. Leanne {addictedtoclouds}

Jamie Harder said...

Looks amazing... I need to check out shipping costs to Canada....:-)

Jamie Lane Designs said...

The kit looks great - can't wait to see more of your creation!

Star Rork said...

looks like a fun kit!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Can't wait to get it.... I am sure it will be amazing! Happy Tuesday!

Kim said...

wow so cant wait to see the rest love your style and I know I will love what you do with the poppy yummys