Saturday, July 3, 2010

For the Love of MLBOW!!

I love this design team...really and truly I do. The only trouble I have is when I get the email from Stephanie notifying me that my whimsies are in transit. Why is this a problem you may ask? Well, it is a problem because I could possibly be accused of being a stalker!! Yep, I think I may give the postman the heebee-geebees. I listen very carefully for the putter of the car, run outside to see if it is the postman, and if it is, I direct one of my lucky kiddos to hurry to the mailbox! And when I say direct, I mean the convo goes a little something like this...

Me: "Annalise...Grace come here!!! Now!!"
Annalise: "Why?"
Me: "Don't ask me why...just get down here....NOW!!"
Annalise: "What is it momma...are we in trouble?"
Me: "Momma needs you to go get the mail, please?"
Annalise: "Why...did you get any scrapbook stuff in it?"
Me: "I don't know, that is why I need you to go check."
Annalise: "I knew it...you only holler like that when there is scrapbook stuff in the mail and not bills...fffffiiiiinnnnneeeee!"

Boy, they learn early don't they? I am really trying to teach them where their priorities should lie...with the fun things, and not responsibilities! Yep, I'm getting Mommy of the Year for that one! Anyhoo, here is a look at my June MLBOW projects...

Follow the Leader


I used some lovely Bo Bunny Flower Child for this little diddy! This line is just perfect for the BRIGHT colors of my ladybug whimsies and sweet flower whimsy button at the bottom!

I {heart} this Mess!!



I mean you have to learn to love these kind of messes, right? I don't know about your house, but these kind of messes are almost an every meal occurrence with 4 kids! I was greatly inspired by the sweet, sweet hedgehog at the bottom of the layout...OMG!!! From there I remembered that I had this Sassafras paper that would be the perfect complement. I also wanted to use the brown buttons at the beginning and end of the banner...yep, they are perfect on that banner, don't ya think?

Well, thanks for stopping by! We are off for a weekend full of family, family, family!! The 4th of July is Sunday and we have family in from all over the world for a family reunion...loads of FUN!!!

signature

10 comments:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Layouts are OH SO CUTE! Love them both! :)

Lydia said...

YEah!! I love the whimsy's I just got my order not to long ago and I got that hedge hog, I totally forgot that Sass did hedge hogs, thanks for the remider, it is one super fabulous layout!!

laterg8r said...

totally adorable lo's and whimsy's :D

Aphra Bolyer said...

LOVE both of these! You always rock the Whimsies! And I mean R-O-C-K them. I am feeling the need to order that hedgehog, especially since I never used that Sass paper. Oh, and I'm sending up a little prayer for the mailman. All alone back there in the woods with an obsessed momma and four kids....poor guy. :)

Jennifer Shaw said...

Hi Francis!! I totally relate to the stalking. We are an obsessed bunch, for sure!! Loving the rolled paper and the amazing banner. The blog photo of you and your sweeties is great!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehehehe....first thing i do when I get home is check the back patio to see if I have any packages!! LOL!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo's!!! They are GORGEOUS!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the rolled papers in the first one (I am gonna have to try that!!) and i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that little hedgehog! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Leanne J said...

oh Francis.. omg..i am totally jealous of you with MLBOW.. they have the cutest stuff on earth.. anyho enought drooling...LOVE LOVE the page .. those rolled paper wowzers.. and the second..super super photos.. LOVE THEM.. they are so funny and the lo is so cute.. and yep that hedgehog is so cute..... anyho.. love your work.. and love the convo with the kids.. i always yell out to mine as well to go check the mail if i think i have anything on the way.. definate mailman stalker here...

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

You are not alone the mailman stalking!!! I usually have DH call me at work if something arrives and I always do a little happy dance over the phone!!! FAB LO's as always! I especially love what you did with the Bo Bunny!!!

Happy 4th!!!

Kim said...

AHHH bliss MLBOW you cant do better really, love these fun layouts Francis

Jamie Harder said...

I think scrapbookers are the WORST stalkers for the poor mailmen:-) Ha ha.....it is the SAME here:-)

LOVE your layouts....you are so amazing with the my little bit of whimsy stuff... PERFECTION everytime!