If you would like to participate you can find the details HERE. Your layout must be posted by Friday, July 23rd, and I can not wait to see what you create! HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!
Friday, July 16, 2010
Good Times at MLBOW!!
Who doesn't love MLBOW? Well, if you do, now is your chance to have some fun at the MLBOW blog...no, really! I am hosting the 1st MLBOW CHALLENGE!!! The challenge...create a layout using the sketch below along with any MLBOW embellishment!! Easy, huh? And if you are up to the challenge, you could win a MLBOW Sampler Pack!! Whoot! Whoot!! Here is a look at the sketch and my take on the sketch...


FUN, huh? On this layout I used a sweet pink MLBOW embellishment pin and a turquoise stone textured button in the center of 1 of my flowers. And I totally must mention that I used the oh so yummy Sophie Collection by Bo Bunny! It is super fab! Bright, fun colors, flowers galore, and texture...so typical Bo Bunny.
If you would like to participate you can find the details HERE. Your layout must be posted by Friday, July 23rd, and I can not wait to see what you create! HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!
If you would like to participate you can find the details HERE. Your layout must be posted by Friday, July 23rd, and I can not wait to see what you create! HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
great color combo and love your flowers :D
WOW!! This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love love the colors and those flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Super duper lo Francis! A great sketch too - I may just have to enter I am thinking!
that layout is fabulous! WOWZERS ... and you create sketches ;-)
Fabulous sketch and page. your work is amazing... Happy Sunday!
gorgeous frances.loves the flowers.
Post a Comment