Thursday, July 29, 2010

Yet Another Right at Home Layout!!

As I expressed in a previous post, I have loved scrapping with Reminisce's The Wild Collection this month. I was quite excited when I opened up my box of Right at Home goodies and saw 12X12 cardstock sticker sheets. Yeah, I know, everybody has 12X12 cardstock sticker sheets, right? Well everybody doesn't have cardstock sticker sheets with 8 inch giraffes...I was pumped! I completed the banner for Brock, if you remember, and it just was not enough!! Here is a look at a layout I created with photos from our trip to Galveston, Texas last summer. While we were there we went to the oh, so fun Rainforest Cafe...perfect, huh?

Wild Night


See, I told ya...cardstock stickers!!! I also enjoyed creating with Core'dinations Grid Cardstock in French Roast. I know I could not choose a more ordinary way to use the cardstock, but I still love its punch!!

Thanks for stopping by...later!

signature

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow wow wow!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! the colors are fab and loving those stickers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Adorable!!!!!! Love it all.

Laurel said...

Oh this is so sweet!

Jennifer Shaw said...

What a sweet LO!! Those stickers are just too cute!!

Liz said...

Very cute Frances! I love all the animals in that collection and your layout is wonderful.

LisiB said...

Love your LO and and 8 inch giraffe is really impressive!
http://myschnipselblog.blogspot.com

Tammy E. said...

Adorable! Love your wild animals!

Kim said...

I like the placement of all your animals...cute layout