Thursday, August 19, 2010

My August fave at Paper Poppy is...

...the American Crafts Fruit Salad Dimensional Stickers!!!


Aren't these little diddies just the cutest? And I think they could be used for more than a juicing layout, right? Since it is 10, 000 degrees during the summer in good ole Louisiana, you can only imagine just how many pictures of my family I have by the pool, in the pool, on the pool...ok maybe not, but there are lots of pool pictures! I thought that the AC stickers screamed summer. So why not use them on a pool layout? Take a look...

Beat the Heat


Aren't the stickers just perfect for the Jillibean Soup Summer Squash patterned paper? Yep, me too...I think so. I really wanted to use the word paper as my background, so I felt compelled to keep it simple. Keeping it simple is a bit tough for me, but I do think that I achieved it. And since this is a problem, once I stuck everything down I felt like I needed some dimension....and HELLO...dimensional stickers...perfect, and waaaala!!

I am sure enjoying this kit, and if you don't have one...you are missing out! You can still purchase a kit HERE.

Hope you are having a great day...Tootles!!

signature

5 comments:

Teri said...

Sooo cute! I love how you lined them up as a border like that! :) I agree - they aren't just for "juicy" layouts!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo Frances!! I love love love love the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Scrapidea said...

Wow, smell the summer :-)

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Terrific layout!

Beebeebabs said...

Great layout you did a wonderful job thanks for sharing!!!