Monday, August 16, 2010

My Turn at MLBOW!

Hey there!! Just wanted to stop by and share one of my August layouts for MLBOW. Kat and I are hosting our own layouts on the blog, and we are having a ball! For this layout I used Imaginisce's Birthday Bash Collection. This oh so fun birthday line was just screaming for a MLBOW cupcake, and a cupcake is what it got!! Take a look...

Let's Celebrate You!!

I also added one of the versatile MLBOW textured buttons. These sweet buttons that Steph makes are just perfect for any layout to add dimension. On this layout I used one of the bright red ones!
Well there you have it...birthday MLBOW style!! Thanks so much for stopping by and see ya soon!!

signature

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwww! this is GORGEOUS Frances!! I love love love love that banner and the balloons! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Beautiful! Love that banner.

laterg8r said...

love your balloons :D

LisiB said...

Love all the little details. Just supercute!
http://myschnipselblog.blogspot.com

Teri said...

Frances, I just LOVE your style! You never cease to inspire me! :)

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What an awesome LO.I love all the embellies in the corner!!

iza said...

hi frances,

it reaally... look fun.love ur lo, fun bright colors...

Kim said...

gorgy Fances, love thebanner and that MLBOW is just perfect nestled in there...

Lan said...

Wonderful page! Love all the layered embellishments!