...is it really me?
Is that my project on the Bo Bunny blog? I tell ya, I still can't believe it! I am so super excited to be a part of this team, and today is the day. What day? My first official Bo Bunny DT project was posted on the blog today!!!!! The focus is altered projects...take a look!!
Fun Money Container




Yep, that sweet little money container came from a KoolAid Container! In this day and time we are trying to teach our kiddos the value of money. And with 4 kiddos, you can imagine that we do not venture out very much. So, we decided to take one of our KoolAid containers (pictured above), and fill it with loose change and extra money. Once the container is full, we will choose a family outing!! Things like McDonalds and rent a DVD, get ice cream, or buy a new game for our Wii...the kids are pumped!!
You can check out the full post
HERE...there is tons of altered inspiration waiting!!
Sorry I have been MIA. School started back and things have been quite busy...see ya soon!!
8 comments:
You rock girl,this is amazing!!!
Luzma
Hope you have a great bunch of kids this year, Frances!!! I imagine you are extremely busy with planning lesson plans/teaching, your own kids, DT's... you are super woman!!! I don't know how you do it all!!! Love this idea.. going to have to try this one out too!!
Thanks for the comment on BoBunny's FB page about my LO!! ;)
Congratulations! It is adorable!!!!! Those colors are fabulous and your idea rocks!!!!
Absolutely fabulous! This is such a neat idea and done in such a skillful way. Congrats and good luck for the schoolyear!
Congratulations! This is so cute. Love the fun, bright colors.
YES! And you totally deserve it girl!!!
Super cute! And congrats!
congrats! super cute project!
Post a Comment