Thursday, August 5, 2010

Oooooo it's Yummy!

I am in absolute love with the August Paper Poppy kit! It is full of Cosmo Cricket's DeLovely and Jillibean Soup's Summer Squash...It is, it is...so yummy, bright, pretty, and summery. Take a look at the August sketch...
Here is a look at my August Sketch layout...

Sweet Memory
See yummy, huh? Those colors are just beautiful, and with 3 girls I have tons of pictures to coordinate with this line! For these sweet pics of my 2nd daughter's birthday, I decided to make a juicy, strawberry to tie in the title. Here are a few close-ups...


With the chipboard and the stickers, I am inclined to stack. This layout is just the tip of the iceberg. My next layout includes lots of stacking. For this layout I stacked patterned paper, cardstock, cardstock stickers, and the American Crafts brads to create this...

If you are interested in having one of these **lovely kits, you can get one HERE. You better hurry because I think there are only a few left. Thanks for stopping by!!

signature

8 comments:

Diana Waite said...

ADORABLE layout!! Fantastic sketch!

Jamie Harder said...

Sweet layout!!!!

Laurel said...

Wow, fantastic layout!

Kim said...

Frances, your layout is absolutely adorable!!!! Love the strawberry and the curled "stem".

Michelle said...

Your LO is absolutely **lovely!!! ;) Left you a comment on Poppy's blog as well!!! :) Hope you are enjoying your last few days of summer break!!!

LisiB said...

Your LO is just adorable. The strawberry is super cute!

Jess said...

ohh love your pg. yummy papers and love that strawberry..too cute! but i really love your new profile pic!!!

Sabbatical Space said...

Great readiing this