Wednesday, September 1, 2010

*Brrrring* School's Back in Session!!

Hey there! As I mentioned before, we are back in school here in Louisiana, and the kids are having a ball! Boy, you gotta love that! I have the pleasure of working at the same school that my kids attend. We have only been there since last November, but it feels like we have been there all along. It is just the sweetest school, with class sizes averaging 15 kiddos per teacher, high expectations, and warm, loving teachers. Here is a look at my kiddos on their first day!

All 4 kiddos...begging to leave for their first day of school!!
And here is my sweet Vivi, after she has completed her 1st full day of kindergarten!!! Way to go Vivi!!All of these smiles would not be possible without the wonderful teachers at our school. They are the ones who make my kiddos, so excited about learning and success! So with that in mind, it is Thank You Card Day at the Bo Bunny blog today!! And since I am up to my ears in school right now, I feel it is necessary to say thank you to all of the wonderful teachers that make my kiddos so happy. So.....

Supplies used: Learning Curve Patterned Paper, Learning Curve Cutouts, Wild Berry Red Dot Cardstock, Learning Curve Combo Stickers, Learning Curve 12" Chipboard, Cambridge Combo Stickers, Wildberry Chunky Chips Chipboard Alphabet Stickers, Double Dot Ribbon, and Various Buttons

I sure had a ball with this card, and let me just say it is not quite so hard when you are working with the fun, new line Learning Curve. The background is from the Learning Curve Cutouts paper...it is super fun to work with. The cutouts incorporate different elements from the collection, except on a smaller scale. The chipboard alphas also make me quite happy. I used the Cuttlebug Dotted Swiss Embossing folder for that effect. It was really quite simple, but I love its impact!

Thanks for stopping by today, and make sure and stop by the Bo Bunny blog to get an eye full of "Thank You" inspiration...tootles!!

signature

8 comments:

Laurel said...

Super cute card!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

You have an amazing cargo! They are all gorgeous! and it is so nice that you appreciate their teachers. I love your card, beautiful!

Amy said...

The kids like they just ready to GO, and way to go VIVI!! LOVE the thank you card too Frances, awesome job as always!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your kiddos are adorable on their first day!! And loving that card!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kat said...

that card is adorable...and you have a cute little clan there. :)

LisiB said...

I, too, work in the same school as my DD. It is so nice to be a part of the kid's life. Your bunch looks cute and the card is fabulous. I got my learning curve papers yesterday and I am all excited about working with it!

Jill Sarginson said...

awesome card frances!! love it!

thanks for the blog visit! off to check out some of your recent stuff! :)

Water Damage Restoration Carson City said...

Awesoome blog you have here