Thursday, November 4, 2010

Month #2 at the ScrapRoom!

Yep, I am 2 months into my 3 month stint at the ScrapRoom, and I have to tell ya I am going to be sad to see it go! I love, love and appreciate how Tammy Harp puts together a kit. Here is what you get...lets chat...

  • 4 different collections...fab
  • 2 to 3 pieces of coordinating cardstock with each line...super fab
  • coordinating embellies for each line...super-duper fab
  • Not much left over, so less clutter in your scrap space...totally super-duper fab

Pretty cool, huh? I think she has a pretty unique spin on a monthly kit. The best part...you get all of that for a little over $20 per month!!! Now that is totally super-duper fab, right? Anyhoo, enough of my cheesiness, here are my November projects...

Family Card

Fall Helper


A Bit Curious

A Grandmother's Love

Music to my Ears
You can check out the FULL gallery HERE. And if you would like to have yourself one of the fabulous kits, you can get one HERE.
Thanks for visiting...tootles!!

signature

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I love your posts! You have such an upbeat, bubbly personality!!! It is always so fun to read!! I LOVE your projects this month!!! I think my fav is the one of Brock, the curious one. I loev all the layered and dimensional stars!! I like how you popped your title too!! Fab, as always!! :)

LisiB said...

I agree with what Michelle says! I am sure your kids and students LOVE you!!!! Your projects are adorable, fabulous and so inspiring!

Sandy Ang said...

What stunning LOs ! Thanks for sharing all the inspirational projects

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Love love all your latest layouts!!! such amazing details!!

Debbie Sherman said...

Everything is gorgeous Frances!!

Margriet Tournier said...

What a gorgeous layouts! I became a follower immediately.

Regards from the Netherlands,
Margriet