Friday, November 12, 2010

Paper Poppy Catch-Up

Hey again. I'm not sure if you have heard the news, but Aphra is shutting down Paper Poppy...sniff, sniff. Yes, I know...she's one of the best kit putter-togethers I know. But like us all, she has a lot on her plate. But know what? She is going out with a BANG!!! Two fabulous kits to finish things off! Here is a look at my most recent layouts using the November kit!

Fall Fun


Tree-mendous Wishes


These kits are a must have..love them! This month she is selling a Fall-ish kit, and a beautiful Christmas kit. If you would like one, you can find it HERE.
By the way, did you notice how great the photo of my 1st layout looked? Well, my sweet hubby let me treat myself to this...
Isn't he just the sweetest!! This little purchase has prompted me to start taking a bunch of pictures, and photography has now been put on my list of things I want to do. So to track what I am learning and my progress, I decided to start another blog...just for my pics! If you would like to take a look, you can find it HERE. I have already made my first post, and I would love to hear what you think. Please, comments and critiques are welcome...I'm learning remember!
Anyhoo, thanks for stopping by...have a great weekend!!

signature

No comments: