Thursday, December 9, 2010

Potato Sack Race with Adornit!!

Hello there...again! It is day 3 of the Adornit Blog Hop, and today we are featuring the Pink Hoot Collection! This collection is whimsical, fun, so vibrant, and bright! Here is a look at my layout using this oh so sweet line...

Thinking Inside the Box


The wooden hearts that you see actually came with the HOME wooden letters that I used to create my Christmas wall art from yesterday. Adornit also has tons of wooden pieces to alter. Anyhoo, the hearts were just perfect for this layout about my silly kiddos.

Would you like to have Adornit's Pink Hoot Collection? Well, all you have to do is leave a comment on each of the designer's blogs (including mine), and finish up with a comment at the Adornit blog. Your name will then be entered into a drawing where one lucky chickie will win a super fab Pink Hoot prize package!!

Here is a look at today's Potato Sack Race line-up. And if you haven't started at the beginning, don't worry you can pop back to the top of the list and visit those blogs you've missed. Don't forget to finish up at the Adornit blog and let them know what you think!!



signature

29 comments:

Lindy said...

Frances....gorgeous layout. I love the box theme. Thanks 4 sharing!

Kelly Massman said...

Sweet layout!

aud1inok said...

Love your layout... especially the title.

ruth said...

Cute layout! This is definitely my fave line!

Peggy said...

so cute! love how you used the buttons on the wooden hearts.

ShoppingTamii said...

adorable layout!!!!!!!!!!

flamegirl said...

This layout has so much inspiration. Love it

Dana Tatar said...

I LOVE how vibrant and fun this page is! The wood hearts are totally fabulous. Thanks for the inspiration!

Katie D. said...

Way cute idea with so many fun details! Love it!

robin said...

What a nice collage! Good ideas.

Unknown said...

what a great layout - love the design

Kim M said...

I love 2 pagers and this one is super cute! I love the design, especially that circle on the right.

Kathy said...

Such a cute layout, and extra points for the two-pager! Love these new papers!

Audrey Yeager said...

I love seeing two pages layouts!!! Thanks so much for the inspiration! This is adorable!

Brooke Showalter said...

Such a pretty layout, thanks for sharing!

mimisimon said...

I'll need to be lifting this layout.

Sam said...

great layout! love the colours.

Zolyshka said...

Love the layout. Super that you almost have a symmetry thing going on...

Kimberly Kett said...

Great photo's and great design, I'm getting so many great idea's from this blog hop!

kate blue said...

very cute play on words...why do kids always do that? With my son, it was the fascination with a plain old laundry basket...go figure!

Debbie Cornish said...

What a great layout...I really like how you displayed the pictures. I love the polka dot paper and how you added the paper ribbon.

Liz said...

OMGoodness you made a two-pager??? You DAWG!!! Total hold out, I might add and this is absolutely AWESOME!!!

Jessica Navarro said...

What an amazing layout! I just love the colors and papers used, simply sweet.

michelestamps2 said...

beautiful layout (and a beautiful family)

Margreet said...

wow, what a gorgeous LO.love it
xxx Margreet

stefeni said...

What a cute layout! The colors are gorgeous and I love the title.

spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com

Irit Shalom said...

Love it so much! thanks for a hop

KellyG said...

Great layout, love all the details!

Mireille said...

beautiful project frances =)