Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bo Bunny Blog Hop #2!

It's here! Our second January Blog Hop! And today there will be not one, but two winners for some Bo Bunny goodies. Whoot! Whoot!!

Today there is a new set of Bo Bunny designers have put together some amazing work to share on their blogs. You will fall in love with each and every project. Here is a look at my project using the beautiful Crush Collection...




Today's designers include:


The Blog Hop begins at Mahlin's blog: http://mahlin.blogg.se/, but all of the participating designers' blogs are linked above in case you get lost along the way.

To play along, follow along the blog path. Mahlin is linking to one of the Bo Bunny designers and that designer is linking to the next and so on. Just keep hopping until you reach the end!

And now for the Blog Hop prize. One blog hop participant that leaves a comment on each of the designers' blogs will be chosen at random to win a Bo Bunny prize package. When you are done hopping, head on over to the Bo Bunny facebook page and leave a comment about the hop on the wall. One comment will be chosen at random to win a Bo Bunny prize from there.

Good luck and have fun!

signature

144 comments:

KraftyKaren said...

Really pretty pictures.

Anonymous said...

So very creative work! Wonderful!
/Pernilla

Jacqui Bourne said...

such a clever idea ♥

Jen Harrison said...

love the flowers in XOXO!! pretty altered art.

Charlie LaBonte said...

I love what you have done! New project for me...lol

Chelle said...

Cute projects.

connie said...

love the XO frames! cute idea.

Amanda said...

CUTE!!!!!!

Marianne/skorpionen said...

such lovely frames!! Love them :)

Shelley said...

CUTE!!!

KellyG said...

Great idea, love your project!

Scrap Vamp said...

Those frames are so pretty! I love the color combination and that they are 3D with those flowers! So cool! Great Valentine's Day decorations!

Romy said...

Wow, Frances, these are absolutely stunning! I love the flowers you made.

Anna Karlsson Widmark said...

Wow! It must have taken for ever to make all those flowers, but it must feel worth it now! =)

Jessica said...

Adorable frames! I have got to start making decor - truly inspired! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Oh, wow! I love!!! Thank you for sharing!

Shirley said...

beautiful project with the frames!

Unknown said...

what a fun project

Chrissy said...

What a brilliant idea! It's so simple and so cute! I may have to try and make a set of these! Inspiring and cute!

Angi Barrs said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love it.

anazelia said...

those are so cute.

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Great projects,beautiful and elegant too!

Vicki said...

So clever. Love the XO flowers.

MiamiKel said...

How creative! This is an adorable idea, so very sweet :) TFS!

Kathy said...

This new collection is very intriguing!

Kelly Massman said...

Love those flowers!

Diane said...

You are one talented lady:-)

Becky Moore said...

This is an adorable project!

Tracy Snyder said...

Love it!!!

La Vikinga said...

WOW you sure created something different! You must be very talented - I have not seen anything like it before!

Charlotta

Detra said...

Love the flowers!

Micelleisscrapcrazy said...

I could see this hanging in my bathroom...Lov it...

bakscrap said...

Just "hopping" through. Enjoying all the crafty goodness.

Unknown said...

Great pictures!!

Tracey said...

Love the black and red together !

LisiB said...

Love your project. So sweet.

Ronnie said...

So cute! Love this idea.

Beth said...

What a cute Valentine decor project!!

BeatrizS said...

WOW! What a gorgeous project! I love how you used to hand made flowers to make the X and O

Unknown said...

Beautiful project! I just love those deep colors. Your flowers are fabulous!

mow180 said...

I like this line and how you added the flowers, neat

pysselpetra said...

so glad I went back here to see if i could catch your blog hop post - wow amaxzing cards!!!

Creations by Jolan said...

Hi Frances. just hopping by.... what a cute cards. have a great day Jolanda Meurs

Monica said...

Great way to decorate the house!

Liz said...

very cute idea

Jean said...

These are just perfect! Love red and black! Thanks for the great inspiration!

Lady_Libellule said...

Très jolis ces cadres!

Lou said...

Beautiful, a great idea :)

Lillian Child said...

Fabulous creativity using X and O and the CRUSH line - these papers are SO pretty! Thanks for sharing.

And I just discovered your blog on this hop and am now a follower - love your creative style. So nice to meet you!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

That is so Awesome and Creative:)

stralunata said...

xoxo..it's so cool!

Unknown said...

Beautiful work!

Marie/Mison said...

Lovely card!

Céline said...

The flowers you made are so cute! Love this idea of two "paintings"!

Unknown said...

I love the projects you did. At first I thought the X was made with buttons until I took a second look! I love your rolled flowers!

Lea L. said...

Such super cute Valentine's decorations! They would look so cute sitting on an end table, shelf or mantle! Great job!

{VICKI} said...

very unusual!

TFS

Sandi said...

Love it....the color scheme is awesome!

Noami said...

I LOVE this project!

Paulien van den Bosch said...

what an awesome idea!!!! I love all those pretty shaped flowers.

judybob3 said...

Very Creative! Great job!

TeenaBugg38 said...

EEEEEEK!!!! I LOVEEEEE these!!!! How cool!

duchessdee said...

Love it, your pictures but I couldn't see close enuf........is that quilling? Dee

shrewsburydc said...

Great Valentine's idea!

Manhattan Mandie said...

Your X O pics are soooo cute! I love that idea. Crush is a beautiful line!

CrizzyJ said...

Cute! Love them!

Cher said...

oh my you can put these at my house! lov lovvvvvvvv this one!

JKKoets said...

Super cute! I would want to leave them up year round!

Kim M said...

Beautiful work, very creative!

Janie said...

very nice.......

Anita S said...

awww these r just gorgeous!!!!

XXOO AMY said...

great idea!

Michelle said...

This is fantastic, I'm going to make these on the weekend

Ziggyeor said...

I love the rolled roses! Great job.

Scrap Ronnie said...

Stunning!

Yatie Tajudin said...

Ooohhh gorgeous picture frames!!

blogauthor said...

Pretty!
Christina
http://theelephantandthebutterfly.blogspot.com

Marilyn Nimmo said...

WOW - these are amazing!

Eva said...

WOW...these are just AMAZING!!! Very creative!

Lee-Anne said...

These are awesome! Love the roses to make the X and O

darkchami said...

That is a great idea. I don't have any Valentine's decorations. Maybe I'll give this a try.

lesleyw1 said...

very creative.

Sandy said...

How cute! Love that you used flowers for the x and o!

catnap said...

What a unique idea. Love it.

T said...

That's something I wouldn't have thought of!

skeeteror said...

Love your projects! Very pretty! ~Bev~

Brittney said...

Those frames are absolutely stunning!

Brooke Showalter said...

Super cute project!

Erika said...

these are so clever! thanks for sharing!

Cindy said...

Sooo Cute!!! Love your profile pic! lol

Donna said...

Oh, I'm liking those colors! Thanks for idea!

Vicki and Don said...

*A*B*S*O*L*U*T*E*L*Y* gorgeous! Love them!

Scrappinmum said...

So cute! We just taught my new to being 3 year old that x means hugs and O means kisses. She noticed it right away. : )

brenda said...

Those are so cute and creative!

Kris Berc said...

Oh these are adorable! They are the perfect mix of cute and elegant! Love them!

Unknown said...

great idea! love how you did something different and used flowers for the XO :)

Virág Éva said...

cute:)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

OMG - I so love these frames!!! This has to be the first off the page item that I've ever seen that I'd actually have on display in my house!!! It's modern and stunning. LOVE THIS. I'm a follower now! :D

Virginiouininon said...

these frames are so nice ! i love it !

Andy said...

Congrats!!! These are really cool. Love the idea.

Suzanne said...

Such a cute and creative project.

Eva Sanz said...

Realmente precioso el proyecto
Besos

Rusticdiva said...

Lovely being able to make new pictures in their frames and be able to change them on a regular basis.

Alina said...

Great project! I love it!

Flower Power said...

Hi this is my first B B Blog hop so hope I get this right. Just love all your flower- beautiful. BFN Carole

Scrapbooking en Kaarten in de Meyerij said...

wauw that loooks great!!!

i'm hopping on to jolanda's blog

XOXO petra

Jodi said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Christa said...

Frances! These are lovely! Nice job.

Anonymous said...

oh I love them! I'm totally making these!

Melissa said...

I have wanted some new feb. decorations. I love this.

Unknown said...

Looks great... thanks for sharing :)

paperfusion said...

Love decor projects! And the cute flowers!

Laura Fdz said...

It's elegant and passionate, love it!!!

Paula said...

Thanks for sharing. Great work.

Marla said...

Wow those flowers are beautiful and make for wonderful home decor!!

hlcarroll said...

wow, love these pictures, so cute, thanks for the inspiration, something like that would look amazing in my bedroom. Hannah xx

Wilma Z said...

Beautiful home decor.

Lisa C. said...

What a great idea! Beautiful framed art!

Salnclts said...

I love your idea! Great color combo on both! :)

hla2425 said...

Those are so neat I "love" them...

Thanks for sharing!!

Donna said...

great project thanks!

Erin Reed said...

super cute flowers!! thanks for the hop.

gilroy gal said...

How darling..love those swirly flowers!

Sue D said...

Very clever idea!

Gil Jussara said...

I love it!!great idea! xoxo

Brooke said...

The framed due is very attractive. NOt only do I like blue with Brown, but you've shown me that pink with brown is good too.

Leisa said...

What a clever project!

Tara O said...

Wow! That's an awesome project...very creative and lovely!

Summer Braxton said...

Eeeeee! These are fantastic!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Super cute project!!!

Tammy said...

What a cute creative idea!

Lisa P said...

Love your cute idea!

Lindy said...

Love the frames! What a cute and wonderful idea. T4S

Sandi Marson said...

Beautiful work! I love the colors!

Tere Azua said...

What a lovely idea!

Tracy said...

Love your work ... TFS ...

Love, Tracy G

Ava Gavloski said...

Frances, very stylish artistic home decor frames to accent any room in the home for the month of Feb.......

ava

Paula said...

Thanks for more pretty Bo Bunny inspiration as I hop along :)

Pamk said...

wow that haircut rocks page is fantastic. saw it before I got to this post lol.

Kathy said...

Love your blog. Some great pages here!

Stampin2day said...

Adorable! I'm going to have to get a cup of coffee and come back to your blog, sit and stay awhile!

Grammy Gayle said...

Oooo! So creative! Love your blog! Very inspiring layouts!

Sue Sykes said...

Very cute idea! TFS!

Kristin said...

Those are so pretty! I love what you did.

Kristin
ksully4597 at gmail dot com