Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I have a "Crush" on YOU!

Not you (but I do like my bloggy friends a whole bunch), but this fella right HERE...

What a cutie, right? He really is the best. Partly because of those 4 kiddos piled on top of us! See, we will be married for 10 WONDERFUL years! Well, if I am keeping it real, they were not all "WONDERFUL." Maybe just "wonderful" sometimes, but most of the time "WONDERFUL!!" That's life though, and part of the reason why I love him more and more everyday! I can honestly say that I have learned tons from him, and love him more today then when we got married. Let me give you a rundown of why I have a "crush" on him...

#1--He brings me coffee every morning of the work week with my favorite creamer.
#2--He gets my kiddos ready every morning during the work week so I can walk with the living everyday!
#3--He makes the best grilled steaks every Sunday.
#4--He is a good provider.
#5--He understands and lets me have a life outside of he and our kiddos.
#6--He really does try to remember to put his dirty clothes near the hamper. (Notice...I did not say in the hamper. We will be working on getting them in the hamper for the next 10 years of our marriage. Slow and easy ladies...slow and easy.)
#7--He feeds the stinky animals at our house so I don't have to.
#8--He listens to my obnoxiously long stories. I'm a talker and kinda all over the place at times, and he has to fight his way through my stories sometimes...he does it...yes, he does!
#9--He will eat leftovers until they are gone. Sometimes this can take awhile.
#10--He is the best daddy is the world! He can not get enough of our munchkins...it warms a girl's heart.

See what I'm sayin'? I totally got a good one ladies! Here is his Valentine's Day card that I created with the Crush Collection from Bo Bunny.

Lovebird
Supplies Used: Bo Bunny Sugar Dot Cardstock, Crush Stripe, Crush Noteworthy Die Cuts, Crush Layered Chipboard Stickers, Crush Dimensional Stickers, Bo Bunny Double Dot Ribbon, Bo Bunny Buttons

This is a super fun line for Valentine's Day. You can certainly expect to see a few more projects around here using it. Today is Card Sketch Day at Bo Bunny. If you are interested in playing along, you can check out the post HERE.

Thanks for letting me gush...see ya soon!

signature

6 comments:

Hubby said...

You are pretty special yourself.

Michelle said...

Awww... and he even leaves you a comment!!! I love the pic!!! Brock's expression made me giggle!! Wonderful card too. I have the Crazy Love line this month from Scrapbook Daisies.

Jennifer Shaw said...

I loved this post Frances! So great that your husband saw it too. :) So great to hear of happy marriages! Congrats on your winning LO, I saw today at MME I think?? The card is lovely! :)

Kay | Wholesale Sticker Printing said...

Awwww, this is such a sweet post for your husband. You husband is lucky as well to have a wonderful wife like you.

scrapstampcrazy said...

Aww this was really sweet!

Unknown said...

He is something else! But he sure does love you and those beautiful kids you have! =D

(I used to work @ the bank with him) in case you are wondering who in the heck I am...lol.

Love your blog...I looked at some of the cards in the girl scout cookies baggy (after I ordered 5 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies from Vivi)and I just love them! You are so talented!

Have a good one!