Friday, January 7, 2011

It's Chilly, but not Frosty!

Hey..it's me! Three times in one week!!! Whoot! Whoot!!

Bo Bunny has 2 of the most beautiful winter collections available now. Midnight Frost and Winter Joy...Ooooo...chilly! And even though it is not really cold here in Louisiana, I did manage to figure out a few ways to work both collections in!! Midnight Frost is a mix of dark and light blues, gray, and turquoise...just perfect for ht snow. Winter Joy is a mix of purple, lavender, lime green, turquoise, and brown...those colors just scream winter! Here is a look at my most recent projects using these 2 collections...

Brrr Card


Supplies Used: Shadow Dot Cardstock, Midnight Frost Layered Chipboard Stickers, Double Dot Ribbon, 12" Midnight Frost Chipboard, 6 X 6 Midnight Frost Flurry, Midnight Frost 6 X 6 Stripe, Midnight Frost 6 X 6 Moonlight

Winter Fun



Supplies Used: Double Dot Cardstock in Dark Denim Dot and Shadow Dot, Midnight Frost Stripe, Midnight Frost Ice, Midnight Frost Dot, Snow Drift Die Cut, Midnight Frost Cut Outs, 12 x 12" Midnight Frost Chipboard, Glitter Midnight Frost Dimensional Stickers , Cambridge Combo Stickers, Midnight Frost Brads, and Double Dot Ribbon in Dark Denim.

Gifts for Santa



Supplies Used: Winter Joy iCandy Chipboard Layer Stickers, Winter Joy Noteworthy Die Cut, Winter Joy Combo Stickers, 12" Winter Joy Chipboard, Winter Joy "The Gift of Giving" Cardstock Stickers, Double Dot Ribbon, Bo Bunny Buttons, Bo Bunny Chunky Chips Chipboard Chocolate Alphas, Winter Joy Cut Outs, Winter Joy Bundled, Winter Joy Snow Angels, Winter Joy Dot, Winter Joy, Winter Joy Stripe, Winter Joy Snow Fall, Violet Dot Cardstock

Both of the Midnight Frost projects are challenges going on at the blog right now. If you would like to join in, you can find the information HERE.

Hope you are having a great Friday...see ya soon!!

signature

4 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous creations. Love those snowflakes.

Michelle said...

I NEED that Midnight Frost Line! I almost bought it at the last trip to Archiver's. I had quite a bit of it in my hand!!! But... I put it back and lessened the damage to my bank account! LOL That line works SO WELL for us at the opposite end of the country freezing our patooties off!!! Can you send me some warm weather?? Pleeeeaaassse!!! LOL OK enough kidding around.. Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Whomever the recipient is is going to be one lucky person! LOVE your pages as well!! I love all the layers of the one of Chris. That other line is SO perfect for your cookie baking photos!!!

Teri said...

Frances, that card is gorgeous! And I'm loving all the chipboard, especially those unique snowflakes! Lovely! :)

Nadia Cannizzo said...

just beautiful. Both of them. Thanks for the inspiration..