On January 11th my sweet Vivi turned six. She is so excited about being six. She has talked about how six year old's get to have sleepovers, how they know how to read, and how they tie their shoes by themselves(which I must mention that she learned in an hour yesterday!!). Sweet, huh? She is growing up too fast...heck, they are all growing up too fast. It seems like it was just yesterday I was holding her tiny body in my arms singing "Close to You" by The Carpenters...that is our song. Up until this past October she could not say her r's or w's and she had a bit of a lisp...it is gone now. She lost her first tooth before Christmas...she was beside herself with joy! She can also read many 3 and 4 letter words...she is uber impressed with herself, and so are we. I know she will always be my youngest girl, but gracious me I did not expect this lump in my throat. Here are a few pics of our little princess from the weekend...
Sweet Vivi making princess jewelry!
What a ball we had! As you can see it was a princess party...everything was pink! Pink cake, pink lemonade, pink ice cream, pink lip gloss, pink princess dress, pink crowns...shew!! Well, Happy Birthday little Vivi!And how about something a bit scrappy?
So I have been visiting the Imaginisce blog lately soaking up the tons of inspiration over there. This month they are running a challenge to revamp something...anything! I decided to revamp some plain invitations and create a few cute ones for Vivi's Birthday! Here is the BEFORE photo...
Not very princess-y, but cute to boot!!
Thanks for stopping by...sniff, sniff.

7 comments:
Gee thanks! I came over here to see some cute pics of Vivi cat at her Princess party and I end up with tears streaming down my face. Phew . . . But anyhoo, her party looked like a royal good time and that cake is spectacular!!! I sure wish Ms. Erica lived a little closer to me. :)
Oh, and I like your invitations, too. :)
okay those cards are ADORABLE!!
Happy Birthday to your BABY!! I loveeeeeee the invites! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Happy Happy Birthday, Miss Vivi!!! Cute invites as well!!
LOVE the invites!!! And that cake looks yummy and oh so beautiful! Happy Birthday to your sweetie:-)
Happy Birthday little princess! Our princess had her 5th birthday on Sunday -so we know all about pink parties!!!!! Sweet cards!!!!
Post a Comment