Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Little Bo Bunny Share

Hiya! Don't freak out!! Yes, you are seeing another post by yours truly in 2 days. Yep, I'm trying to get my !@#$%^&* in gear. LOL! Anyhoo, I had a few projects go up this week at the Bo Bunny blog. Take a look...

You're a Star!

Supplies Used: Blast Off! 6 X 6 paper pad, Blast Off! Layered Chipboard Stickers, Blast Off! Rub-Ons, Blast Off! Combo Stickers, and Bo Bunny Double Dot Ribbon

This Girl Loves MUD!



Supplies Used: Bo Bunny Dot Cardstock, Crazy Love Papers, Crazy Love 12 X 12 Chipboard, Crazy Love stacked chipboard, Crazy Love Noteworthy, Bo Bunny Buttons, and Bo Bunny Bling.

There ya have it! Thanks for visiting...again...today!

signature

4 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

So very cute!!

Becky said...

I love both projects!

Michelle said...

Love your projects!! Me thinks I may need that rocket line for Ben?? I love your double page too!!!

LisiB said...

Your double sider rocks. I just love what you did with those photos!!! Fabulous!!!!