Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ok, So I'm Playing Catch Up Again!

Is it ok to say that I have been having my boo-tay handed to me! I'm not sure if everyone knows this adage, but it means I am running here, there, and everywhere. The kids have started basketball, and we are having tons of fun with that...no, really I mean it. They are loving it, and Brock is loving the fact that we constantly keep his popcorn bag full. No, it is not because he needs a snack for a few hours or that he is REALLY hungry, it is purely a coping mechanism for Chris and I.

We are also getting ready for high stakes testing here in Louisiana...sigh. Not only for my kiddos that I teach, but Annalise too. She is super nervous, but doing very well. She is attending tutoring twice a week, and wow...just, lots to do.

Anyhoo, I do have a few scrappy things to share. First up, the February Sketch from Right at Home. Take a look...

February Sketch

We've Got Class


I used the lovely Socialite Collection by Bella Blvd...love it!! I REALLY love the die cuts. Bella Blvd. has a 12 X 12 die cut paper, and it is oh so yummy! Here is another layout from January at Right at Home...

Joy



Lots of pictures, huh? I was really feeling the need to be done with these Christmas pictures. It was pretty easy to create. Once I got the grid of pictures and patterned paper figured out, all I had to do was embellish was a few spaces.

And last, but certainly not least, remember the Sketches2Scrapbook I-Phone App? Well the first release was such a success, that Anam Stubbington released a Winter edition. You can find the deets HERE.

Here is my layout included in this release...

Fearless


Shew!!! That is it. I will be back soon with more....just didn't want to overwhelm you, or myself, today. LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!

signature

4 comments:

Sheila Mayden said...

Love them all, but I am soooo lifting (I mean copying to the letter) your We've got Class lo for some of my New Year's pics! Awesome job!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS!!! I love love love love the photos and all your details are AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kim said...

Wow Girlie...you have been busy...but you are rockin the the layouts anyways....I want what your drinkin!!!! lol!!!! You go Girl!!!!

LisiB said...

I know the feeling of trying to keep up with everything. Love your new layouts. Really sweet.