Friday, February 25, 2011

Some Right at Home Love!

At my home, Valentine's Day is all about the girls! My Chris and Brock showered us with roses and treats this Valentine's Day, and we just relished in it!! I am soooo super proud of myself this year because we took a picture! We never do, and I always regret it. Here is a pic of us girls in front of our beautiful gifts.

Sweet, huh? Well we finished off the evening with pink heart pancakes, strawberry milk, and a basket full of goodies for each of the kiddos. This has become a tradition for us on Valentine's Day morning, but getting this together before we had to run off to school was just not possible! Anyhoo, we had a blast and a wonderful Heart Day!

Now on to something scrappy! This month Lisa from Right at Home Scrapbooking sent me goodies with lots of pinks and reds just in time for Valentine's Day. Here is a look at a few projects using My Mind's Eye.

Adore Card
Valentine's Day Straw Cover
This is actually an older MME line, but still sweet to boot! Here are my layouts using We R Memory Keepers Be My Valentine Collection.

Oh How I Love You!



I Will Love You Forever


Both of these layouts are not typical Valentine's Day layouts. Like I mentioned above, I always forget to take photos. But this next year...I will be ready!

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget about the sa-weet GIVEAWAY going on at The ScrapRoom Blog. You can check it out HERE.

Have a great weekend!

signature

5 comments:

LisiB said...

Theses are amazing layouts. Love the clean and neat feel to it. You girls look lovely!!!!

Michelle said...

Such great projects!!! I love them!!

Jennifer Shaw said...

These are sweet projects! I love that MME line! I still have a bit left and you have me wanting to play with it now! Love all the touches of black! :)

Tammy said...

Love your work, Frances! You always inspire!

Miranda said...

What a great layouts!!!