Friday, March 25, 2011

Lovin' Bo Bunny's New Releases

Hello Friday, nice to see ya! Boy, I am glad it is Friday. We have nothing but good ol' family time planned this weekend, amongst the dreaded weekly chores, but I am totally focusing on the good stuff! Which will be buying new plants and filling my beds, a fun Easter desert planned with the kiddos, some snugglin' on the couch watching a few movies, and a few bike rides...sounds fun, right? Like I said TGIF!!

Anyhoo, wanna see some Bo Bunny? I have been hoarding my Bo Bunny projects for some reason, and I thought I would share them ALL today! I am really loving the new releases, some more than others I guess...you will see what I am talking about. Check them out...

Happy Day Card using Vicki B.

Supplies Used: Vicki B. 6 X 6 Paper Pad, Vicki B. Noteworthy, Vicki B. Combo Stickers, Vicki B. 12 X 12 Chipboard, Vicki B. Jewels, Vicki B. Layered Chipboard, Vicki B. Wraps, and Bo Bunny Buttons.

The Good Life using Ad Lib


Supplies Used: Ad Lib Improv, Stripe, Verbiage, and Vertigo Patterned Paper, Ad Lib Combo Stickers, Ad Lib 12 X 12 Chipboard, Ad Lib Jewels, Ad Lib Buttons, Ad Lib Dimensional Stickers, Ad Lib Layered Chipboard, Ad Lib Noteworthy

Celebrate Life using Ad Lib


Supplies Used: Ad Lib Vertigo, Ad Lib This n That, Ad Lib Puzzle Pieces, Ad Lib 12 X 12 Chipboard, Ad Lib Jewels, Ad Lib Wraps.

Ok, ok....so I like the Ad Lib Collection a bit. I can't help it. Everytime I sit down to work with my Bo Bunny product, it just like jumps out of my Bo Bunny box...it's the darnedest thing! If you have yet to check out the new Bo Bunny collections, you can check them out HERE.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

signature

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

How fun and bright and happy these projects are! I LOVE those fabric flowers. Love all the layering and different papers and colors you used. Really great job rocking the new BoBunny.