Monday, April 11, 2011

Busy, Busy and Some Right at Home Stuff!

Well hello! I know, long time no see! We have been sooo crazy busy. Let's see...just this past week we played 9 softball games and had a total of 7 additional practices! No kidding...9 games and 7 practices!!!! I knew my calendar looked a mess, but seeing the numbers on my computer screen makes me want to go right back to bed! So, needless to say we are tired...real tired! The girls had a great time, and so did Brock. He is the only one of the clan that is not playing this year, but believe you me has BIG plans for this season. He is on a mission to consume as many packs of Skittles he can get his HOT, sweaty hands on. He has also developed quite a thing for blue snow cones...I'll post a few pics soon!

Anyhoo, wanna see a few Right at Home projects? I mean this is still a place to show off my scrapbook projects, right? Take a look...

April Sketch

Sketch Layout--Sweet Seven

This & That Altered Binder

Sweet Spring Smiles

One of a Kind

A Bit Squirrelly

Through the Woods

Ok...I think I am caught up with these! Still lots to share though. Have a great day, and see ya soon!!

signature

5 comments:

LisiB said...

I love your LOs!!! So pretty! No wonder you are tired. Teaching, games, household... wow!

Michelle said...

Wow!! You have been a busy bee!! Before you know it, school will be out!!! Love all the scrappy pages!!!

Lou said...

WOW!! You have been busy!! Totally gorgeous LO's!! Just beautiful!!
Lou xx

Melanie said...

Fabulous layouts! I soooo want that AC Camping line!

Stanzdad said...

Very creative poost