Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Camper Release Party!!

Hiya everybody! I am celebrating a lot of "firsts" this month with Imaginisce...my introduction, my first projects, and today, my first release party! And this week we are celebrating the release of............
Pretty cute, huh? Not only is it perfect for obvious reasons, camping, but it can pretty much be used for any pic you may have taken outside!!! Gotta love that!

Here is a look at my projects using Happy Camper...

S'mores Treat Bags

Thank U Beary Much

The Great Outdoors


And you must not forget to drop by the Imaginisce blog to take a gander at ALL of the super projects using this sweet, sweet collection. Annnnnnddddddd...Imaginisce is always giving away something yummy to boot!

Thanks for visiting!

signature

5 comments:

Unknown said...

These projects are darling! I am a new follower:) http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

This is really cute! I want to go camping just to have some pictures that will go with this paper :)

Becky Moore said...

I love all the different things you made using the new line! Hope you're having fun on your first release party!

Wendy Bellino said...

Cute treat bags!

Karey said...

Love all your creations. Congrats on being the newbie.