Friday, June 17, 2011

Guest Designing at Nikki Sivils!!

GIVEAWAY BELOW...HERE!

Hello and happy Friday!!! I have been scrap, scrap, scrapping away and have TONS to share!! But today I want share that layouts from my guest design spot at Nikki Sivils!! I was just so excited when I found out that I was chosen last year!! And when I found out that I could pick ANY 2 of Nikki's collections to work with, I almost lost it!! Whoot! Whoot! I ended up choosing the Beatrice Collection because of that adorable beaver, and the Summer Collection with the most perfect pics in mind! Take a look...

Staying Kool



Enjoy-ing the Summer




Beautiful You


I think my most fave product that I worked with had to be her diecut sheets! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the diecuts, and spent a many hours fussy cutting. To check out the complete post, they have really given me the most warm welcome, you can go HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

signature

3 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

These are great Frances!!! Can't wait to see you next Sat!

Michelle said...

OMG!! These are the cutest!!! I love the colors and the die cuts!! Congrats on the GDT spot!!!

LisiB said...

What GREAT projects! You have been busy! Is school done yet for you?

I agree on the diecuts.They are just so supercute