Thursday, June 30, 2011

I {heart} Bo Bunny's Liberty Collection!!

Hello friends! The 4th of July is always celebrated to the fullest around my home. We usually spend the day outside with family playing games, listening to music, and, of course,barbequing!! Needless to say, that when I got Bo Bunny's Liberty Collection in my hands, I quickly made BIG plans to use it! Here is a look at a few of my recent projects using the Liberty Collection!

4th of July Centerpiece




Free to Be You!




USA Card
Sure hope you all enjoy the upcoming holiday as much as we always do. And to see many other projects using the Liberty Collection, check out the Bo Bunny Blog HERE.

signature

4 comments:

Robyn Schaub said...

I love what you did with this collection! The centerpiece is so fun!

Diana Waite said...

these creations are just AMAZING! LOVE everything about them--REALLY! :)

Melanie said...

Wow! Your centerpiece is amazing!!! Wonderful work!!!

Gégé said...

Love it, love it, love it, it's stunning!!!
I've a french craft & hobby store and i''ve ordered this collection because it's just very beautiful!!!!
Gégé from France