Saturday, June 25, 2011

I'm So Excited...I'm So Excited!!

TODAY IS THE DAY!!! Yep, I 'm in New York right now visiting my sister, and today I get to meet my sweet friends from Right at Home Scrapbooking! I have been on the team for going on 2 years now, and I love it!! How cool is this, right? To get to meet scrappy friends over 1000 miles away! So my day will be full of FUN times with friends, my sweet sister, and TONS of scrappy products...can't beat that!!

While I am at Right at Home I will be teaching a class. Here is a peek at my 2 layouts using the oh so beachy Bo Bunny Barefoot & Bliss...


Chat soon!!

signature

8 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

Woo hooo!!! So happy for you to get to meet all your Right at Home friends. Have fun teaching your class. Your layouts look super stinkin' cute. Can't wait to see the rest. :) {{{Hugs}}}

Kathy Skou said...

See you soon!!! Can't wait!

Kat said...

ooh...the sneaks look fun! :)

Michelle said...

How fun!!! And so cool to meet up with your friends!!! Have an awesome time!! I too can't wait to see those super cute pages!! :)

Stephanie said...

So exciting!!! Hope you have fun!!

Gégé said...

Oh I'd dream to visit New York!!
Your layout is so beautiful, this paper collection is gorgeous!!
Gégé from France

momtotucknlexi said...

Thanks so much for sharing your layouts and friendship today at RAH. It was really great to meet you and put a live person behind your blog that I love to follow...I wish I had been able to stay til the end but I needed to get the final things done for my son's bday party. The CARS 2 movie party was a hit with the 7yr olds. Hope you enjoyed your time at "our home". Hope you get to come again soon.

momtotucknlexi said...

Noticed I didn't sign my last message...
Michelle from RI
momtotucknlexi