Wednesday, June 1, 2011

ScrapRoom June Blog HOP!!

Happy JUNE!! And at The ScrapRoom that means...KIT REVEAL!! And what a BEAUTIFUL kit we have this month. At this point you have been through all of the other designers, and my blog is your last stop before you are on your way to our last stop...The ScrapRoom BLOG. Well, here is a look at my favorite layout from my June projects...

A Bicycle Built for 6


Ok, so it's not my typical kind of layout, but I had FUN trying something new. I used sketch #158 Creative Scrappers...way fun and way not me!!! I made some "Frances" changes to it, and it is now my favorite layout of the month!! And I must also mention, that you can never go wrong with Jillibean Soup!

Anyhoo, here is a list of the places you should have visited. And if you are just starting the hop, feel free to start back over and ENJOY!!

Lan Amphone
Melanie Call
Sarah Eclavea
Jenny Moore
Aphra Bolyer
Kim Arledge
Frances Sylvia
The ScrapRoom BLOG

To be eligible for the prize you must become a follower of my blog and leave a comment telling me what you think about my layout! From here you should travel back to The ScrapRoom Blog to let us know that you have completed the hop!

One blog hop participant who leaves a comment and is a follower at each designer's blog, will be chosen at random to win a $5 gift certificate to The ScrapRoom Store! Whoot! Whoot! Be sure to check out the blog Tuesday, June 7th for our winner!

Thanks for visiting and Happy Hopping!!

signature

10 comments:

Kelli said...

Very nice!

Rebecca Geile said...

Great effect with all the little banner strips.

Mandy said...

Love how colorful this is! I have no idea how you have time to do all this and 4 kids. Beautiful page!

lovin2scrap said...

I am with ya.... everything goes with jillibean soup!! Love love love this page... it IS my style! I must find those sketches you referred to!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a sweet and pretty LO Frances!

nancydianne said...

Well done! Glad to see you are still working on 2009-I am so behind!

Eagle Craftz said...

what a great lo! Love the paper and your style!

Patricia said...

Hi! Did you change the layout of your blog? It seems different or I've never been in here! :)
Well, loved your LO. The most? the Title and with the flower and the bike paper as background!
Great!

Gab said...

Beautiful LO Frances ... I love how you cut the pp to look like ribbon

DIANA L. said...

I love your layout. It is beautiful