I know it has been awhile since I have posted anything scrappy. It certainly hasn't been because I have not been scrapping some, but wowee these kiddos of mine are keeping me busy!! At the moment we have our town play that we are practicing for, cheerleading, basketball concession duty, Student Council planning, preparing for Christmas...the list is endless!!! I'm sure you have the same list, with a few exceptions, going on at your house.
I just wanted to drop a quick note and share my November ScrapRoom layouts. This month's kits were full of FALL...loved it!! Check it out!
Fall Is On Its Way

Crazy 4 Bubbles

@ Play

4 Booties in a Row

Cozy Nights at Home
Sweet Family 
Well, that's it! Maybe I will get them up earlier next month...happy Tuesday!!
5 comments:
These are all great Frances!!! I love them all. I love all the journaling you have on the one about your in laws. You are a lucky girl. I have a great husband and kids, but I can't go any further than that. I love the new profile pic!!! :)
Oh the colors on all of these are great. that tree on the first one..did you do or is it the paper? Lovely all around.
http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/
We all know about our to do lists but it is GREAT to see that you get some very pretty scrapping done. I love your style - so bright, cheerful and positive. Just LOVE it.
Francis, I am lovin the look of your blog and your layouts are amazing, especially like the 4booties in a row!! So cute
I love all the FUNN colors and whimsy. You are a life brightener!
Post a Comment