@ Moody Gardens
This layout was created using a mixture of vintage Studio Calico...that's what you call it when it is sooooo old, but still lovely!
Times Like This
This is one of my most favorite pics! My little fella...soggy diaper and all...is lounging in lap while we watch the waves roll in. Precious! This layout was created using Basic Grey.
Once Upon a Time
This layout was created for the Jillibean Soup monthly sketch challenge. The sketch was actually covered with circles, but I decided to use squares instead.
Together
This baby was created for the Studio Calico Weekly Sketch Challenge. Love all of the pictures in this sketch...I may have to revisit this one a few times!See, I told you I still scrapbook!! Thanks for visiting and see ya soon!!
3 comments:
Great job, Frances! :)
Join EverydayFamily now and you will receive stage by stage pregnancy and baby newsletters, promotions and coupons as well as access to free baby samples, baby coupons, baby magazines & much more.
All New Members Can Win Free Diapers for a Entire Year!
Great blogg
Post a Comment