Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bloggers Anonymous!

I am truly addicted...To this blog that is! I know it is obvious that I have made a few changes lately...OK, maybe more than a few changes. I have changed the background, created the 3-column layout, scrapbooked my header, and yes, curiosity has struck again. I have been wondering how people posted with a cute signature. I figured it out...Love it!


signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is looking quite spiffy, I must say! Go get 'em.

Gabrielle said...

GORGEOUS!

Love all the changes! I adore the background! The header is FAB!

When I'm ready to add the 3rd column, I'm coming to YOU! :)

Nicki said...

You have been one busy bee lately - love your blog layout and am totally envious of your scrapping skills. My SIL is the scrap book queen of our family - I know my place and it is digi scrapping. This stuff is addictive though, isn't it!