Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Lil Stinker!
Over at Inspired Blueprints they are having a Sketch Bonanza and I am totally game! I knew from the introduction of Sketch #16 that this was the sketch for this funny pic of Brock. I was inspired by this mauve paper with a funny skunk at Treasured Memories, my LSS--even though it is 2 hours away. I loved the skunk, but hated the paper. So, I spent $1.25 to cut out a 2 1/2 inch skunk...Well worth the money, don't ya think? This picture was taken after I heard cries of panic coming from my kitchen and this is what I found...Vivian was crying on the floor in a mess of kiddie dishes and Brock was trying to put his entire body into an oven! What a "Lil Stinker"!

Thanks for looking,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute! Love the tree!
Just checking out your blog. You do amazingly beautiful work!!
adorable!!!
Post a Comment