I am loving the new Online Gallery and Forum Pages in Time! Everyone is so nice and there is soooo much inspiration. Last night I was making my daily visit and fell into the abyss of the forum. There are tons of great challenges that have just begun and I decided to join in. So, here it is...my first SKETCH CHALLENGE!!! Here is the sketch and my take on the sketch. You truly need to join in on the fun...not to mention there is a RAK involved!
THE SKETCH


MY SUPER FAB LAYOUT!!
Go check it out...thanks for looking!
3 comments:
I love your sketch! Saved it to my Scrap Favs file right on my desktop. I'll be scrapping that for sure! Your take on it is super cute....that sassy little bird is perfect for a page of Vivi!
Cute, Cute stuff! I totally enjoyed your take on the Creative-Scrappers guest spot! What an adorable page!
this is gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment