There is another challenge at Scrapper's Block and it is a good one! Challenge #3 is to scrap about LISTS. This may be using lists in your journaling, as a design feature, a recipe, a diary entry, or a page documenting someone who is always making a list!
My layout "You..." is about how much I love my husband. This is a concept that is done all the time, but this is actually my first time to scrapbook solely about my husband. My layout incorporates a list of the 10 things I love about him! I had a great time completing it...here it is!
My layout "You..." is about how much I love my husband. This is a concept that is done all the time, but this is actually my first time to scrapbook solely about my husband. My layout incorporates a list of the 10 things I love about him! I had a great time completing it...here it is!
7 comments:
Gorgeous Page, Frances
Soooo pretty. I love that birdie paper and that cloth fleur de lis! Such an artistic page.
Great page. You've added so many fun embellies and that pic of you and hubby is great.
Beautiful!!! Check out my blog for some good news!
This is such a beautiful layout! I love the little male and female chipboard pieces. Great color combo too! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful Monday afternoon!
great pages once again Frances. I always love your creations. Your color choices are bright and bold
xoxo
LG
Hi Frances! Just discovered your blog and I am so glad I did! I love your Scrapper's Block LO! There is so much detail...pure eye candy! Glad I found you and I WILL be back!
Post a Comment