Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Gallery is Up at Mosh Posh!

I was chosen as a Guest Designer at the wonderful kit club Mosh Posh for June. I had a blast working with their fabulous June kit "Summer Yum" and boy it was just that "yum". As you can see the kit is sold out, but every month they debut a kit full of patterned paper, cardstock, alphas, and embellishments. You also have the option to purchase coordinating cardstock, embellishment, and patterned paper add-ons. Take a look...As a Guest Designer I had to complete 6 layouts using as much of the Mosh Posh goodies as I could. Here is what I came up with...

"Grow Together"
"Walk Softly"
This layout "Happy D@yz" was inspired by this months theme HAPPY.
"Easy as 1, 2, 3"
This layout "Live, Laugh, Love" was inspired by the
Ad Challenge at Mosh Posh's blog.
You can check it out HERE.

"Got Class?"
Mosh Posh is truly a great kit club and a great site for inspiration. Hope you had a great weekend...see ya next week!

signature

9 comments:

Jess said...

fabulous layouts Frances!

Jocelyn said...

I just adore your work!!! LOVE all the LO's!!!!! This was a great kit!!!! Have a great week!!!

iza said...

congrats!!gorgeous los...lurve ur sense of color...

Amy said...

Congrats and GORGEOUS LO's!!

Lisa said...

Love the layouts Frances...looks like you've been busy.
Lisa

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

gorgeous layouts, i totally love your blog and have become a follower xxx

Jodi said...

Frances you ROCKED this kit!! Way to go!! Love all your LO's!!! Congrats too on becoming a SISTA!

Heather said...

Your layouts are wonderful!! Those pinwheels are adorable and all your photos are fantastic! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Denise said...

Wow, girl you are amazing!!! Love these layouts!!!!!