Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What a Challenge at Scrapper's Block!

It's the 1st of the month and that means it is challenge time at Scrapper's Block. Challenge #4 is SENSES! We have all heard the sayings 'wake up and smell the coffee', 'feel the burn' and 'taste of your own medicine' but now is the time to incorporate these all important senses into you layouts. They are the less obvious, but all important things that help us to remember and tell a story. We want to see any pages about Sight, Hearing, Smell, Touch or Taste.

I searched and searched for pictures that directly related to the challenge, and in a mountain of hundreds of photos, I could not find a one! So this meant I was going to have to get a little creative. I have been holding on to these photos of my children for a while now, and with some creative words...I have the layout "It Must be Snow". These photos were taken in March 2008 and if you know anything about the weather in the Louisiana, you know it never gets cold enough to snow in the winter, better less in March! Our neighbors went to the mountains in Tennessee to visit family and brought back an ice chest of snow for my children. It was the best souvenir anyone could give my girls! They had never seen or played with snow before so it was definitely a treat! Check out my layout...

This layout was loads of fun...love the silly American Crafts owls! Hope all is well. I have been working on my Mosh Posh Guest Designer Assignment and I can't wait to share. See ya!

signature

7 comments:

Jess said...

that is the cutest layout! you kids are adorable! love those little owls also!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is soooo cute, love those owls and love the challenge.

Jocelyn said...

Just an awesome LO!!! Wish I could carve out some time to paly along!!!! Happy Wednesay!

iza said...

great challenge.lurve ur lo, the cute owls, the color was nice.love it...

Anonymous said...

I love this!!!!

Jamie Harder said...

Adorable layout!! I LOVE those owls!!!

Denise said...

Awwwww totally adorable!