Goodness gracious...I love you guys! You just left me the sweetest and most encouraging comments in my last post, and I appreciate them soooo much. Sometimes a girl just has to vent and you all are such good listeners. Thank you!OoooooWeeee! I have lots to share again today...First, my last 2 layouts are up at Right at Home. I am telling you...I used every last piece of that Summer Soiree paper by Fancy Pants. I just loved it. Take a look...Along for the Ride
I just loved this scalloped piece of patterned paper in the Summer Soiree line. I debated for awhile to cut the scallop in half or leave it whole, and as you can see, I left it whole. Do you see those buttons? I threaded each and every one of those turkeys...you can't beat the way it finishes off a layout.
Good Ole Family Fun
Gotta love a grid layout! When you only have scraps left, this is what you do. Each of the squares are 2 X 2 and arranged as if it was a single piece of patterned paper. I inked everything in black because of all of the white...just love that. I also stitched in black to tie all of the pieces of paper together. I really like how the last bits of the Summer Soiree came together.
Today, my first tutorial is up at 52 Sketches...52 weeks...man I love that place. It is on how to create a ruffle with patterned paper. You can take a look HERE.
Last, but certainly not least...remember this?
Well, I have been using the Elmer's Crafting line for a month now and I LOVE IT!!!! I have kept it in the same box that I received it in, and I venture into it everytime I scrap. And guess what? Some lucky scrapper is going to win it too!!!!!! WHOOT! WHOOT! If you take a look at the photo you win not one, but two of everything...can you believe it! Ok, here is what you have to do.
You must leave a comment in this post telling me which one of the products pictured you would use the most and would love to have...that's 1 time in the hat. You can also get your name in the hat 2 more times, if you blog about it on your blog...of course encouraging others to visit my blog and leave a comment. Make sure that if you comment on your own blog, you leave me an additional comment to let me know...that gets your name in the hat again!!! So basically, you could have your name entered into the giveaway a total of 4 times...am I being clear? You must leave your comments by Thursday, August 20th by 12 p.m. CST. One of my 4 precious babies will draw for a winner on Friday, August 21st and I will post the winner then. FUN! FUN!
Ok...get busy commenting! See ya soon,
17 comments:
love those pgs.! i love all the little details you add to your pgs.!
i love summer soirree too - love that you used every last bit of it and it looks fantastic! the inking and stitching really finish off your LO's!
i'd use the dot stamper the most!
I love the buttons in a circle on that layout!!! So cute.
I would use the exacto knife the most and tacky glue :)
the pain pens look like something fun to try! BTW--I blogged about you! :)
love those summer soiree layouts! the red button circle is my favorite. sadly, i think i'd use the glue stick the most. maybe i'd feel compelled to try some of the other things seeing as that is one GIANT prize pack. i'm off to blog about it and then i'll be back to let you know i did. can you tell i want to win? hee, hee!
ok, so i've blogged about the giveaway. not sure how convincing i was for people to come give it a try. you'll see what i mean when you read the post. :)
I love your work, it's beautiful!
I already own the dot stamper and I love it, so that's what I think I'd use the most!
BTW I added a link to your candy in my sidebar. I don't know if that counts, but I thought you might like to know! :)
What a great giveaway. The product that looks most interesting to me is the paint pens. I don't have a blog so here's my only entry. Hope its a lucky one! Thank you!
found your blog from Aphra's blog. Not familiar with the elmer's glue but the tacky one looks like something i would use the most. i would use it to hold my chipboard letters down, since the tacky stuff doesn't ever hold it..
I use my Xacto knife every day! But I also would love to try the Adhesive Dot Stamper- looks interesting! Thanks so much for such a great giveaway!
those l/o's are so cute!! how do you find the time to do so many l/o's!! yes, i bet it took awhile to thread those buttons!!
have a great weekend
As always---great layouts! This is an awesome prize package!! I think my fav has to be the Dot Stamper! I think it would be a great tool and I would use it all the time! And Frances, thanks for this great chance at some awesome prizes. Off to post!
DONE!! I have posted on my blog encouraging others to visit and comment---but I really hope they don't----I want it!!!!!hahahahaha!
what a wonderful opportunity to get to try out all of those products. I think I would like to try my hands at the paint markers. I'm also all about trying out all of the different adhesives! Can't wait to see who wins....lucky ducky whomever it is!
I just found your blog for the first time and I love your work! I would love to try out that stash of adhesive...I am always looking for something better :) Thanks for the opportunity!
What neat blog candy! I actually don't know what I would use, I have never used any of these! Eeek!
I will be posting this on my blog today - http://countyourbeautifulblessings.blogspot.com
Post a Comment