WOW...what a week! It was the first week back to school and it was hectic. Lots of planning for my school kids, shuffling my own kids, homework, and getting ready for the next day...you know the crazy schedule that school brings. By Wednesday, the first day...LOL, all I wanted to do was get to my desk and scrapbook. It's the weekend now, and I have scrapbooked...it really is my therapy. I have tons to share because I did not make my regular posts...busy, busy, busy. First, do you want to know who won the Elmer's Crafting Pack. I took all of the entries and had my adorable husband choose a winner...

...and the winner is...

Dani wrote, "What neat blog candy! I actually don't know what I would use, I have never used any of these! Eeek! I will be posting this on my blog today - http://countyourbeautifulblessings.blogspot.com" Congrats Dani! Email you address to fasylvia_6@yahoo.com so I can get your pack mailed to you ASAP! Thanks to everyone for playing along.
***************************************************
The second challenge of the month is posted at
a la Carte and it is in celebration of my BIRTHDAY!! I chose to include all of my favorite scrappy "stuff" in this challenge, so it was pretty simple for me to include the majority of the menu items in my layout. Take a look at my layout "4 Gifts" and don't forget that you have until the 30th of August to email your layout to me to win a fabulous prize full of Basic Grey.
"4 Gifts"


***********************************************************
It was my 2nd week as Scrap Artist of the Month at
Sassy Girl Scraps and I, once again, worked with a fabulous sketch. Take a look at the sketch...

And here is my take "In Your Dreams"


*******************************************************
Butterfly Crafts hosted a movie inspired Cyber Crop this past weekend and each lady on the Design Team posted a challenge. I chose the movie "Charlie's Angels" because the photo of my fab 3 reminds me of the "Charlie's Angels" pose. Here is my layout...take a look at my silly family.
"Chris's Angels"

***************************************************************
It's a Wrap! Well, not really, that is actually the name of the challenge presently going on at
Scrapping Out LOUD! The challenge is to use tissue paper and a bow on your layout...super fun. Here is my layout...
"Inside With the Sniffles"


Long post huh? Since life has gotten so busy, I will probably have to schedule my posts ahead of time to be able to keep up. I am not really a fan of that because I LOVE spontaneity. Thanks for stopping by and go and play along with a challenge or two...there are plenty to choose from.
10 comments:
I know what you mean about that hectic school schedule! It has been crazy around here with no time for anything else!We have even had type A flu make a visit here:0( First, congrats to Dani-you lucky girl! Frances love all of those layouts! I have a few DT things I have been working on this weekend,but can't share till next week! Hope you have great week!
love, love, love the layouts! Chris' angels cracks me up, too FUNNY! Been to busy myself to do much layout creating....thanks for the inspiration!
My goodness they are all fabulous, you are amazing!
love the chris's angels page - great use of the spinner card!
the burlap 4 is awesome too :D
layouts are all to cute. I second the busy back to school motion. Time to get back to scrappin! Keep up the good work. I love coming check out your blog! Although I tend to use way to many pics................
Congrats to Dani! Enjoy that huge mess of Elmers! LOVE all these layouts Frances. And I'll tell ya, I don't mind you giving them all to me at once. Not one bit! And, of course, I'm feeling that back to school busyness myself....I've missed ya! LOL
Oh my gosh Frances! I love all those layouts. Awesome work :)
absolutely beautiful work Frances....love the Chris's Angels pg...totally adorable pic!
beautiful layouts!
Thank you so much Frances for all the goodies! I can't wait to use them!!
I love and admire your layouts. I don't think I could ever make any as good as you.
Do you use Unity stamp on any of your layouts?
Post a Comment