Tuesday, September 22, 2009

a little of this and a little of that...

Yep, that was what my September kit from Mosh Posh was full of...a mix of Lily Bee, Sassafras Lass, Cosmo Cricket, Jenny Bowlin, and Basic Grey! It was absolute heaven. As I blogged previously, this is my first official month on the design team at Mosh Posh and I was soooo eager to get started and do a bang-up job! Take a look and tell me what you think...

"fly boy"-This layout was inspired by Brook's September Sketch

"The Best of Friends"-Well, this is Aphra's personal favorite LOL! This layout is also based on our September theme, favorite things.

"Pre*K"-I used Sketch#37 at 52 sketches...52 weeks for inspiration.

"You..."-How much do ya love that Lily Bee tulle flower?
"One of a Kind"-Check out those American Crafts Thickers...WOWEEE!
I am already counting down the days till I get the October kit...lots of fun to come! Oh yea, if you are looking for a little inspiration, take a stroll by the Mosh Posh blog...posts are going up everyday. Lots of fun this week, see ya soon!

signature

6 comments:

Jess said...

wow frances just absolutely gorgeous pgs...love them all!

laterg8r said...

these are gorgeous - love the fly boy pic and balloon embelly on that page :D

Anonymous said...

Wow, you've been busy. Love them all hey're all so unique and detailed!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS!

Aphra Bolyer said...

awww.....just read the journaling on the friends page....SO sweet...thanks..LOVE YA! all these pages are fan-freakin-tastic! what an addition to that Mosh Posh team...looking forward to more!

Denise said...

Ohhhhh loving these pages!!!! Just love the way you layer,,,all of your embellies...Amazing!!!